How To Drive Traffic: Top 10 Ways To Ping Your Blog In Minutes
How Do I Ping My Website To All Major Search Engines And Directories?
As soon as you have published your blog or made a change to your website, you need to let the worlds search engines and blog registries know that there is an update. If you wait for them to find your site, you could be waiting for weeks or months, but there’s a much quicker way to do it. Ping sites send notifications to the search engines and directories that your website has been updated. By using the Ping sites below, you will ensure that your site is not missing out on much needed traffic.
We’ve compiled the Top 10 Sites that Ping Your Website to all the notable search engines and Blog Directories, making your blog more visible and accessible to your readers.
1. Google Ping – This is one of the highest ranking and easy to use ping websites out there for your site.
2. Pingler – One of the most popular pinging sites, Pingler is an old favorite.
3. Ping-O-Matic – Ping-O-Matic is a service to update different search engines that your website has been updated.
4. IM.org Backlink Supercharger – Im.org is an indexer which notifies your domain name to web analytic websites like Alexa, Woorank, Quarkbase, and many more including most search engines.
5. Bulk Ping – Bulk Ping is Unique Auto Mass Ping Service to promote your Websites and Blogs. A great website and blog ping tool.
6. Ping Farm – PingFarm is a service which notifies Search Engines that your blog or website has been updated.
7. Feed Shark – Feed Shark is a free online tool that easily promotes your blog or website by sending a ping to its partner sites.
8. Ping My Blog – They notify all the major blog directories in one go so that everyone knows about your latest blog post and website update.
9. Pingates – Ping your blog or website to 40+ search engines and services that keep track of blogs/sites and publish them.
10. Ping That Blog – This site has been created to perform a qualitative pinging on every new page or post created on your blog or site and not to generate unnecessary traffic toward to not working hosts.
Use the sites to ping your blog but only use one service and only send the ping when you have updated a page on your site. Too many pings are penalized by Google and it will have the opposite affect on your site. Good luck and happy Pinging.