Most Inspirational Quotes From Steve Jobs
In his Wonderful life he shared the most memorable quotes with the world and no matter what kind of business you’re running, you can learn a thing or two about extraordinary business leadership from him.
Here is a list from some of his most Inspirational Quotes.
1) “Creativity is just connecting things. When you ask creative people how they did something, they feel a little guilty because they didn’t really do it, they just saw something. It seemed obvious to them after a while.”
2) “My model for business is The Beatles. They were four guys who kept each other’s kind of negative tendencies in check. They balanced each other and the total was greater than the sum of the parts. That’s how I see business: great things in business are never done by one person, they’re done by a team of people.”
3) “A lot of companies have chosen to downsize, and maybe that was the right thing for them. We chose a different path. Our belief was that if we kept putting great products in front of customers, they would continue to open their wallets.”
4) “You have got to find what you love. And that is as true for your work as it is for your lovers. Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.”
5) “People think focus means saying yes to the thing you have got to focus on. But that’s not what it means at all. It means saying no to the hundred other good ideas that there are. I am actually as proud of the things we haven’t done as the things I have done.”
6) “If you want to live your life in a creative way, as an artist, you have to not look back too much. You have to be willing to take whatever you’ve done and whoever you were and throw them away.”
7) “Quality is much better than quantity. One home run is much better than two doubles.”
8) “Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.”
9) “Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.”
10) “My job is not to be easy on people. My job is to take these great people we have and to push them and make them even better.”